Bren returns from SXSW....
He's still in bed! Made it home and too wrecked to christen ampervan! So break open the bubbly (beer?) and raise a toast (cracker) to quality coverage of quality music by the the musicians and co!! With band interviews, music insight and works by band folk (such as H's amazing gothic/sci fi books!!!) we promise to deliver the best tips and type!Who are the muso's??? Well that would be (lead by) 'H' aka Hytham Martin of Eyesclosed fame (awe-inspiring tallent) and 'B' /Bren D (Ritual Music) who from the minute he knifed AC/Dc into his bed post...was destined to grow the hair and CD collection to (unbearable) proportions!! Me?? I'm the Groupie ('G')...every bloke and blogg needs one for credibility! Today, with H at work (charity, of course) and B in bed after an amazing week in Austin TX (SXSW). I am not going to fill in their words or fly their flags (leave it to them) but I can tell you that:*My Morning Jacket gave the best ever performance at SXSW...really! B and I watched porcupine Tree in London two months ago and we both said...'Omi'God, best ever...so tight aft a year on the road...' and B even added...the best ever- even better then Jeff Buckley!' (this is sacred territory...so that means BIG)!! BUT....My Morning Jacket was better!! (I wasn't there- but I trust him and as PT are one of my fav bands- this is sooobig). Fans beware!*The Electric Penguins are bound for greatness with their new album soon to be released. Keep and eye on these 3!*My fav video today is at www.bbc.co.uk/dna/collective/A1159139 it's the the fist one of the two by Shynola.Keep an eye on ampervan as I am sitting beside a pile of tickets:NIGHTWISH, DEVOTCHKA,WITCHCRAFT, FOALS, RADIOHEAD, THE GUTTER TWINS, BLACK MOUNTAIN, OXYGEN.......we will report on these and all the stuff that we love...DEADLY!x'G
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment